We have specialists who work world-wide in areas such as noise, vibration and acoustics, HVAC, commissioning, ice loads, environmental and physical working environment to name a few areas.
– Noise and vibration measurements
– Metocean data measurements (waves, currents, wind) and ice loads analysis
– Third-party verifications and design reviews.
– Physical working environment, noise, vibration, lighting, indoor environment
– Technical safety and risk assessment services, fire engineering, escape routes
– Material technology, inspection and technical condition reports, monitoring
– Mechanical completion and testing assistance.
– Commissioning of process engineering systems and utilities.
– Contract Administration. Descriptions and technical specifications
– Project control (scheduling, cost estimates, including weight calculation)
– Environmental Assessment of hazardous materials and substances offshore and onshore
– Environmental consulting regarding pollution and other environmental issues
– Risk impact and vulnerability analyzes